Scottsdale Area At-Home Pediatrician Services
From routine checkups to immunizations, At Home Pediatric Medicine Concierge is equipped to handle all of your child's health needs. To help you and your family understand your treatment options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
- Newborn Care
- School & Sports Physicals
- Sick Child Diagnosis and Treatment
- Well-Child Care Exams
- ADHD Evaluation and Treatment
- Dietary/Nutrition Guidance
- Lab Testing
- Asthma Management
- Unlimitted Telemedicine services
Parents may call, 24/7, if your child suffers from:
- Sprains from accidents or sports participation. The injured area is typically painful, difficult to move and may be swollen and discolored. Severe bone breaks should be treated at a clinic or hospital.
- An upset stomach that interrupts sleep or results in vomiting or diarrhea.
- Influenza symptoms such as coughing, high-grade fever, chills or shakes, body aches, vomiting and listlessness.
- Earaches that involve inner ear pain, swelling of the eardrum or outer ear, leakage or loss of hearing.
- Headaches that persist over a few days and do not respond to over-the-counter pain relievers.
To schedule a home visit, please call 480-757-HOME (4663) or schedule an Appointment Request online.
"Dr. Suhir is one of the most knowledgeable and caring doctor you will ever meet. Someone who you want in your network of doctors and by your side when your child is not feeling well. She is not only accessible when you need help but I find her to be very caring, punctual, attentive and knowledgeable. We feel very confident in trusting her with the health of our two children." - A.S.